Image credit : wish.com
Do you know what fascinates me the most about Halloween parties? No self-appointed legislator will judge you! The ugly you is as good as the beautiful you. Glamorous or spookier, taller or shorter, white or black, there are no special prizes, no special recognitions— all is cool.
The idea of being yourself without being your real-self puts me on my dancing feet whenever Halloween is ringing the bell in my ears. Trying new glam Halloween wigs and scrabbling makeup ideas on face double the excitement.
That said, matching glam Halloween wigs with makeup is a strenuous task. You plan a horror costume, and you’ve no clue what horror wigs and makeup should match with your plan, you come up with a comic Halloween wig, and you fear to mismatch your makeup.
To help you get over the flipside of Halloween glam makeup, we have compiled a list of Halloween wigs and their associative makeup ideas. You can always improvise and unleash creativity to hit the right Halloween chord.
So, let’s catch some of these Halloween costumes and makeup ideas:
#1 Alien wig with an antenna with space girl makeup
Nothing empowers you more than an alien wig with an antenna if you’re eyeing to achieve intergalactic glory.
Flying across space and time, looking keenly with your third and fourth eyes attached to the wig, will have you stand against injustice happening across the band of the universe. The adjustable antenna and cap with felt eyes make it a super-acceptable customizable wig.
- Apply lasting finish nude foundation on your face and get it covered on your neck as well.
- To settle the foundation regimen, remove the blur lines, and soothe the skin— rub Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder.
- Try out any color palette that matches the color of your wig. Sometimes, keeping it contrast just works fine. Cover up the entire face and neck.
- Give a pigmented highlighted touch for an eye-catchy luminous look. You may want to flash them above the brows and cheeks.
- Scribble waterproof eyebrow pomade, creating straight alienated brows.
- Have an eyeliner stretched across your temple. Keep it a bit darker.
- Place your wig and tadah! You’re an extraterrestrial creature in the Halloween cosmos.
#2 Women unicorn multi-colored wig with magical unicorn makeup
Want to accentuate your style with a colorful wavy pony multi-colored wig? You deserve every bit of it because the band of rainbow colors sets you apart from the fellow Halloween people. The glittery rainbow wig is so feminine and whimsical.
Should you need versatile makeup, matching unicorn costumes, and wigs— this is what you’re getting this Halloween for you. Any Halloween event or party— you can also try the magical unicorn makeup with mermaid and fairy costumes.
- Repeat the first two steps, i.e., foundation and smoothening.
- Use a naval brush and waterproof eyebrow pomade to scratch a medium-sized softly arch.
- Apply the purple glitter on your brows with adhesive.
- Pick your favorite eye-shadow palette and brush it on the corners of your face, cheekbones, forehead, and neck to make your skin look more magical.
- Apply a blend of a lighter and darker eye-shadow palette to chisel out cheekbones and add facial features.
- Draw a highlighter across the crease of your eyelids.
- Keep adding fun colors matching your wig on the corners of your eyes.
- Put long eyelashes like horses and unicorns.
- Apply a popular rainbow highlighter on cheeks and nose tips to make a statement.
- Wear the wig. Be a flying pegasus in your Halloween backyard.
#3 Teletubbies wig with Tinky winky makeup
Do you like fun-loving, dancy-bouncy Teletubbies on their bottoms? You can be one of these Teletubbies over the hills, far away from the play with Tinky winky wigs. It’s time to show up your indecisiveness and thoughtfulness together at this Halloween party.
Gear up your elbow with the favorite red color bag and stick out your tummy to add cuteness instinct at the party. You need it for sure if you love big bear hugs. The Teletubbies wig, costume, and makeup dare challenge any horror Halloween costume and make you the center of attraction amid plenty of scary Halloween costumes.
- Grab a flat shader brush and draw a black-colored morphe palette. Make a cat-like curve on your nose— a little plateau curve to hide the nostrils.
- Holding the same shader brush, sketch an upward pointed mustache.
- Get a bigger brush and shade both the region to visualize the character properly.
- Pick a smaller shade brush and sculpt out an oval-shaped sketch with diamond-bottom on the upper part of the nose— the area of the nose bridge.
- Apply porcelain concealer across the face (except the dark shaded region) for skin toning and blurring the fine lines.
- Blend shade purple and shade dark blue color palette using flat kabuki brush barring the nasolabial folds and already drawn darker shades.
- Apply the color below the chin and across the jawline. To look more authentic, you’d want to cover your body in the same color or get a fur-body carpet.
- Wear your Tinky winky wig. Add creepiness as per your discretion.
The final words
Halloween is not just about creepy or horror wigs anymore. It’s way more than that now! Every style speaks volumes about your creativity and depicts a social story. It’s about empowering your soul and transcending glories by imitating the character you love the most. Spookier or sexier— be the statement— be bold with whatever Halloween style you pick.